Going Great Guns

After a stupendous Bi-month, Team Delhi is at its best again, achieving the mid-month objective of 40% by 8th Nov and registering a 72% sales on actual mid-month day...........Kudos to the DELHI DAREDEVILS

4 comments:

Inderjeet Banga said...

Dear Team,
Simply Awesome!!!

Congrats to this 'Flagship Team' of IM team.
You've earned it with Ur efforts and thats the way to win.

Let the Juggernaut continue......

Regards,
isb :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanjeev Rajpal said...

Dear Team,
I'm also joining you in this blog...Going is Great as far as sales are concern,keep up the good work and keep performing ......
I would say only this...
"Winners never Quit & Quiter never Wins"
So KEEP WINNING & KEEP SMILING...

Regards,

Sanjeev RAJPAL

Sanjeev Rajpal said...

Dear Team,
I'm also joining you in this blog...Going is Great as far as sales are concern,keep up the good work and keep performing ......
I would say only this...
"Winners never Quit & Quiter never Wins"
So KEEP WINNING & KEEP SMILING...

Regards,

Sanjeev RAJPAL