MDs Trophy

Today there was the first trial match of cricket for the MDs Trophy.The only crusader from Team Delhi was Mr Sandeep Sarkar.After the Delhi Half Marathon, this is the next battle ground for Sandeep.
You can see him in action in all the games like Cricket,Chess and Carrom.I really admire the kind of energy he exhibits.
Our female colleagues wanted to participate in Cricket,but i believe Cricket was not there for the females.So may be organisers can keep that in mind next time.

1 comment:

Inderjeet Banga said...

Sandy (I heard/read this self adopted name somewhere by Sandeep Sarkar) is flag bearer of sporting activities in our Team. I appriciate his sprit and really wish to join all games with him [being Jack of all games ;-)]sadly all these activities happen on Sundays and Sundays are big breathers for me from driving 100 miles.

But I promise to my Team that I will still drive and reach you all on any given Sunday if there are few more participents in these activities.

Sandy keep the flag HIGH!!!