Listen to the words of the legendary Steve Jobs, chief executive officer and co-founder of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios.Drawing from some of the most pivotal points in his life, he urged the graduates to pursue their dreams and not to waste it by living someone else's life. He ask them not be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking, letting the noise of others' opinions drown out there own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow one`s own heart and intuition.....And finally asking them to "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish".
The words resonates in your heart, even when they stops......................
Courtesy: YOUTUBE
1 comment:
Graduation day :
True confession: I didn't attend graduation from Stanford Business School. They mailed me my MBA instead. I hadn't been on campus in months, I was already busy running a brand in Boston, learning more than I could have in school. A generous teacher made sure I got the diploma (and of course, they got the tuition, so it was probably a fair trade).
Today, though, I attended final graduation for my informal free MBA program. You can read some of the student recaps right here. The photo was taken just before I fell in the Hudson River.
I'm thrilled at the new friends I've made (for life, probably) and thrilled at how much they learned, how smart they are and what a difference they'll make in the world. But most of all I'm thrilled that every single one of the nine realized that I had nothing much to do with their transformation, they did. Which means the opportunity is available to everyone, whether or not you get a cross country skiing lesson from me.
We didn't have a fancy commencement with speeches (actually, we had pizza). What we ended with was the idea, "Go, make something happen."
Four words. That's not a lot, but all you might need.
From :Seth Godin
Post a Comment