I think we all have one thing common & that is we stretch our lips whenever we read or hear something good about us & sometimes this smile for just 3-4 sec can make our day full of auspicious events .Looking at the competitive world one thing i can say that very few people possess the quality to find good in others.i m really grateful to mr banga who could not only see good things among us but also could spare some time to share what he feels.I want to start a chain of reactions where we all can share our feelings about each others.I know its not easy to share what u feel but at the same time i know that its just a little hasitation so plz keep it aside & start sharing.I request u to plz start this with ur family members they will certainly feel good & after that u r most welcome on blog....mr banga, I want to tell u that u r one of the most dedicated person I have ever worked with.creativity is one of ur strength & I observed that u always keep on thinking how best u can deliver.u r affable & always try to create such an atmosphere so that ur subordinates can also deliver their best.Guys,keep on sharing……
D
(that’s what my friends used to call me when I was in school-deepak)
1 comment:
This comment is being reposted, but my current understanding about understanding of 'Blogs' at our Team level says/prompts me that it is OK to repost:
Thanks to Avishek, Sonia, Deepak for at least reading the post and realizing the value of networking as a team. And also I want to thank all 3 of them for their reply which is quite in sync with my aim to carry forward this blog.
I am still hopeful that all of us see some value in this initiative taken be Avishek and participation happens across teams and beyond teams/organization and beyond individual/self.A long shot, but a possibility.
Also I am happy to see that bloggers/net users across India and beyond India (US, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Asia, Europe etc. also find some interesting material to read on our team blog).
Let's raise the bar of our posts and comments. But basic minimum expectation is to participate by visiting this web page.
Regards,
Isb :-)
Post a Comment